PDA

View Full Version : The reason major round of ban in wow

littlepink
12-05-06, 01:49 PM
BTW just got a clear view over what have happen (sorry this dont help any of the victim) but let's look at the fact.

1. alot of people is ban.
2. we got major lag problem.
3. people are told - deal whit it - you can ofcause buy a new came we just ban you old.

= Blizzard have final found out that the server are holding to many players and a smart little geek have got this ideer.

We cant host all does players because our server are to small and we dont have the money to new server because of the strippers at the last company party so if ban alot of players whit alot of played dayes we get the numbers of players down so they lag disappear, and if they play that must they are so hook that they will buy a new game and we get money for new servers.

it's a win/win situation.

I put this on your forum so the story will never died even if blizzard hitman get to me.

Kir
12-05-06, 01:54 PM
/dons cape and wizard tin foil hat

Since
12-05-06, 02:01 PM
For the nasty version, keep reading. For the nice version, scroll down.

you're an ignorant gnome.

pics2prove?

littlepink
12-05-06, 02:08 PM
For the nasty version, keep reading. For the nice version, scroll down.

you're an ignorant gnome.

Im not the one whit a ban yet but another dear gnome friend is so igorant is the rigth word to use here.

Since
12-05-06, 02:13 PM
So a gnome dupes shitloads of nexus shards and gets banned. Sounds pretty (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/legal/termsofuse.html) ignorant. (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/exploitation.html#be)

Kir
12-05-06, 02:33 PM
Who duped what now?

:o

Invigiator
12-05-06, 02:49 PM
I wants to know what all the hubbub is about!

I heard stuff, about two people in particular being banned, somebody said it was on some forum but I can't find it. In fact I heard that this includes one of our number :(

Is this what they got banned for?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TGkeGhNdLwg

Kir
12-05-06, 02:54 PM
All I heard was that WR's GM got banned, there was a big fuss on the blizz boards last night over this (the usual - but I did nothing!)

Glend
12-05-06, 03:11 PM
I know i'm not a member and i hardly ever post on forums where i'm not known but this has confused me...Who got banned according to you??

Invigiator
12-05-06, 04:04 PM
All I heard was that WR's GM got banned, there was a big fuss on the blizz boards last night over this (the usual - but I did nothing!)

Kir your lack of linking distresses me ... do you know how many blizz boards there are? Oh! Well time to have another look at the Nordrassil realm board, but I thought I'd already checked that.

Kir
12-05-06, 04:13 PM
Nah there's nothing to link, was just told that in game.

Heph
12-05-06, 04:19 PM
*shrug* So nobody has actually posted anything...

Bizzare.

Well, on the 10th, my second account got an email saying i've had a warning placed on it. NO clue what it was about, emailed them back and asked for details as i have no clue what i could have done (no reply yet of course), but eh, it's only a warning. I'm not overly fussed about it, tho it is a bit annoying to be thinking that i've done something but not know what it is.

Raichu
13-05-06, 10:31 AM
why ban honest paying customers :shock: they should be banning gold farmers and people who always call me a pokémon :oops:

Heph
13-05-06, 03:33 PM
I choose you! Raichu! <is electrocuted>

Thing is, generally they don't ban honest paying customers Raichu :P

While not infallible, a lot of the people they ban HAVE done something wrong.

Pleun
16-05-06, 04:14 PM
*shrug* So nobody has actually posted anything...

Bizzare.

Well, on the 10th, my second account got an email saying i've had a warning placed on it. NO clue what it was about, emailed them back and asked for details as i have no clue what i could have done (no reply yet of course), but eh, it's only a warning. I'm not overly fussed about it, tho it is a bit annoying to be thinking that i've done something but not know what it is.

maybe that disenchant bug in ubrs a while back? =p

Jammy
16-05-06, 04:17 PM
What was that then?

Umbra
16-05-06, 04:18 PM
Hey Pleun! :D

yes.... secrets indeed

Arq
24-05-06, 08:47 AM
Hmm, think y'all missing the point here. They didn't ban people because they'd done something wrong, it's cos they hadn't paid my 50G per week subscription fees. So let that be a warning to you all and send me yer cash, else you know what'll happen... :twisted: