PDA

View Full Version : An explanation, and apology and a farewell

Thunder
09-11-06, 05:09 AM
As u properly already has guessed I?m leaving the game. I have been offered a new teaching position from the 1st of January. This new position is the job of my dreams, but also means new students, new lectures, and new courseplans and requires a lot of preparation on my part.

I know myself well enough to know that I can?t continue to play Wow and prepare at the same time. When I play WOW I want to experience it to the fullest, there is no in-between for me, and that why I have decided to take this step. I sorry to have wasted your time and energy taking me on trail, but the offer is just to good to turn down.

I want to thank u all for giving me a chance to play with what I consider the best guild on this server. U are truly a great bunch of players, and I am in awe over the skill, dedication and knowledge u all display.

Finally I want to say thx to Naomi, Steve, Mac & Nick for making the game so fun and exciting, I can honestly say that this last year wouldn?t have been the same without u. U all have my respect, and I wish u all the luck in the future, I will surly miss u all.

Special thanks also to Sac, Darot, Lonn and Myrk for support, advice and generally good company.

Respect to u all and have fun in BC.

Farwell,

Thunder

PS. If Lothy doesn?t ride an epic mount by tonight, u all have my permission to start calling him bum boy;-)

Sylvanus
09-11-06, 05:53 AM
Good luck with your teaching career.

Farewell, Thunder.

Teenee
09-11-06, 08:16 AM
*notes to start calling loth bum boy*

Was also wondering where you were went all of sudden, since you were a regular instance goer, suddenly gone awol, but I'll wish you good luck with your new job :)

meiji
09-11-06, 08:29 AM
START calling him that?

It's been a fun time over the last 12 months since you first popped up with that tin-plate priest and eventually with the cross dressing monster you've got now. You know where we are in WoW and roughly in the real world so don't be a stranger. You owe me a few beers so I expect we'll cross paths sooner or later.

You don't need any mojo from me to do well with the job mate, but for what it's worth, good luck!

Lonneke
09-11-06, 08:42 AM
Awww Thunder :(

Please take good care. I wish you all the best in your new job. You're surely gonna be missed here...

Big hug and loads of kisses,

Lonn

Perelandra
09-11-06, 11:03 AM
Thunder,

You're the friend I've known the longest here, it's hard to believe it's been a year now since we first began leveling together in conclave. Running the guild with you and raiding with you here in FL have both been a pleasure and an honour. I will miss hearing your voice on vent (I already miss seeing your character run back and fourth as you explain bossfights). Not sure what mage I'll bug for water now, but Teenee and I seem to have a water-for-pocky deal going.

You dedicate yourself fully to whatever you put your mind to and I have no doubt you will make a fantastic teacher. From what you told me the course sounds like my kind of thing, maybe I'll go study in Denmark for awhile. :)

Keep in touch on skype and msn, okay?

/Love

Naomi / Perry

Kir
09-11-06, 11:23 AM
Best of luck with that evil real life monster :o

aastarius
09-11-06, 11:27 AM
Farewell and all the best with the new position :thumbup1:

stormrider
09-11-06, 12:02 PM
Been a pleasure raiding with you, take care Thunder with life and hope your new career gives you the enjoyment you hope for.
Yes I was thinking the same about Loth, bum boy about right. Not going to turn my back on the bandit :)
bb Thunder /respect.

Gnorbert
09-11-06, 12:53 PM
Its been a pleasure Thunder:)-GL with the new job and keep in touch!
Gnorb

Jammy
09-11-06, 12:59 PM
Joyeux noel to you sir!

Davala
09-11-06, 01:56 PM
Take care and good luck in what you do mate.

Sacrifice
09-11-06, 07:55 PM
Noooo thunder, :( Really sad to see ya go man, hope things go well with your new job and i wish you the best of luck. Make sure you stay in touch buddy.

Kivan
10-11-06, 05:18 PM
glad to have raided with you mate :)

Good luck in RL and take care ;)

DywucTuK
11-11-06, 05:37 AM
not very good with small talk, but you know better that anyone else that it is a life changing opportunity and what is best for yourself at the end of the day. Sad to see you go that soon, was kind of imagining you going all the way, but hey life does not stop here. Wish you all the very best with the teaching etc. thank you for your hard work you made great things happen and you won't be forgotten, take care Thunder!

Elfilde
28-11-06, 12:21 PM
So sad to see u leave, but hope u will be happy with ur new job :)

We had some good times in our old guild, and Charlie and I will miss u in here. Wish u all the best of luck in rl :clapping: :)

lots of hugs from Elfie and mr B