PDA

View Full Version : Happy Xmas!!!!!!

Syrian
22-12-05, 02:34 PM
Syrian's alt wishes u alll happy Xmas, have whatever u desire and take care :wink:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/SSyrian/Xmas.jpg

Sikosh
22-12-05, 02:57 PM
Merry Gnomemas :D

Arakasi
23-12-05, 01:44 AM
Merry X-Mas FL! :D ...Have a great Holiday everyone, and keep up the good work.
Also want to thank u for the plyers who came to the Azu Kill..earlier had great fun...Painfull.. but fun nonetheless.

Ivy Polishing her sweet wand? :)

Peace

Ara

Poweredge
23-12-05, 02:22 AM
Also want to thank u for the plyers who came to the Azu Kill..earlier had great fun...Painfull.. but fun nonetheless.

Peace

Ara

hehe - she's always waving it about... her wand that is. :)

Merry Xmas Ara and too all too, although I'll be on on Xmas Day to say hey and smack things about....

Umbra
23-12-05, 05:33 AM
Merry xmas guys, have a good onei'll be on tonight(friday) probably will be my last play session till boxing day

-U

Arakasi
23-12-05, 07:05 AM

Peace

Ara although I'll be on on Xmas Day to say hey and smack things about....Awwww no Timout with the family PE? no Family Roast.?/..the Turkey mmm... the yorkshire puddings.mmm...the Stuffings..and dont foroget the firecrakers :P ,
Envy me :) ...
heh Got a feeling im goona enjoy this X-mas..hell was better then last year.. couldnt be arsed to get the Turkey... just nipped down my local Chineese and got myself Roast Duck :lol:

Mourn
23-12-05, 07:12 AM
Merry X-Mas everyone :!:

Ps. need holliday emoticons :)

Sikosh
23-12-05, 07:27 AM
Arakasi does in fact have the best avatar ever. :D

Mike
24-12-05, 03:52 AM
Merry christmas :D

Chrustis
02-01-06, 12:43 PM
i send the classical pack: Merry Chrustmas - Happy New Year2006... bla bla bla bla....

At least im ready again to play!!!! Chrustis come back!!

muahahahahhaa

Since
02-01-06, 01:21 PM
\o/