PDA

View Full Version : hehe Addiction test! You got to try this!

Mocha
22-12-05, 03:38 PM
Don't forget to post your score here too hehe

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7630199738550734280

and my result? without quoting the exact score, I quote:' You scored higher than 26% on addiction level'

lol don't know if that is good or not hehe 8)

Mocha

Since
22-12-05, 03:46 PM
Well on your way!
You are 73% Addicted!
You play a lot, and you're starting to get hooked. Keep it up and soon you too will be part of the ever-growing group that is totally addicted. Or, see the warning signs now and get out while you still can!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 45% on addiction level

Trusted
22-12-05, 04:05 PM
Aw man...

Totally addicted
You are 89% Addicted!
When the server's down, its like the end of the world. You check your auctions before going to work, you love the game and everything it involves. Remember that other game called real life? Its not any fun, anyway! Keep it up! And remember, its just a game, but its the best game ever!

and...

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on addiction level

Agravaine
22-12-05, 04:06 PM
Totally addicted
You are 78% Addicted!
When the server's down, its like the end of the world. You check your auctions before going to work, you love the game and everything it involves. Remember that other game called real life? Its not any fun, anyway! Keep it up! And remember, its just a game, but its the best game ever!

Safer
22-12-05, 04:27 PM
-Bah im 81% addicted lol.... oh well... the show must go on!!! :D

Sikosh
22-12-05, 04:55 PM
Well on your way!
You are 73% Addicted!
You play a lot, and you're starting to get hooked. Keep it up and soon you too will be part of the ever-growing group that is totally addicted. Or, see the warning signs now and get out while you still can!

Sliff
22-12-05, 05:07 PM
Well on your way!
You are 63% Addicted!

Syrian
22-12-05, 05:21 PM
84% :shock: :? ouch... :roll:

kintara
22-12-05, 11:13 PM
I got 73% addicted.

But the scary thing is that I scored 57% higher than others based on my gender and age!!!

Poweredge
23-12-05, 12:41 AM
80%... how the hell it worked that out, I've no idea, but I'm in the sad bracket. ;)

Kir
23-12-05, 01:01 AM
78% =(

Was shooting for 100 <grins>

Heph
23-12-05, 01:11 AM
rofl. oh dear...

93% addicted.

I'm fucked :(

Umbra
23-12-05, 05:39 AM
You scored higher than 50% on addiction level :?

Sared
23-12-05, 06:32 AM
Well on your way!
You are 67% Addicted!

:twisted:

Wilock
23-12-05, 07:41 AM
Totally addicted
You are 89% Addicted!

compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 94% on addiction level

Yup, that me :D

Andariel
23-12-05, 03:38 PM
Well on your way!
You are 73% Addicted!

hi wilock ":)--

heph - you !?!?! 94% i fear you... pst the answers ;\)

Mike
24-12-05, 03:49 AM
63% addicted

But really, asking general WoW knowledge questions isn't really to do with how addicted you are cos if you had a really good memory and only played about once a week you could still pick up all that knowledge from others in passing, like in guild chat. If you were a complete spacker and played 24/7 this could say you're not addicted at all, even if you are ;)

Not that I'm looking for flaws to excuse myself or anything :lol:

Abjib
04-01-06, 01:30 PM
184%.. yeah now thats addiction..

Decoy
04-01-06, 01:45 PM
Totally addicted
You are 76% Addicted!

*doh*

Sardinia
04-01-06, 09:09 PM
Well on your way!
You are 69% Addicted!

Invigiator
05-01-06, 01:53 PM
Doing this test, I'm thinking "Oh! fuck, I'm going to have to face up to the fact I have a problem"

I got only 71%, and now I'm thinking "Oh! really fuck! It can get worse!!??".

:shock:

Since
05-01-06, 02:02 PM
lol invigiator

Katamari
05-01-06, 04:50 PM
*ouch reality struck "80%" addicted ouch* :wink:

NagaOwnage
07-01-06, 06:52 PM
Totally addicted
You are 91% Addicted!

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/306/102/306103507452189902/mt1131558838.jpg

You scored higher than 96% on addiction level

Teh Azola
08-01-06, 04:17 PM
Gah! I was expecting something more...let's say...painful!..

Totally addicted
You are 82% Addicted!

Sacrifice1128
12-01-06, 03:08 PM
Totally addicted
You are 76% Addicted!

Lol ^^,

dlacour
20-01-06, 06:30 PM
You are 73% Addicted!

Well on your way! <-- lol?

Btw. hey all >_<

fox
22-01-06, 06:45 PM
You scored higher than 18% on addiction level

Divi0n
28-04-06, 04:13 PM
Totally addicted 78%

You scored higher than 61% on addiction level

lol

Me addicted nah *hmm makes u wonder doesnt it?" ;p

Hanharr
29-04-06, 05:12 PM
Well on your way!
You are 67% Addicted!

You scored higher than 24% on addiction level

Raichu
29-04-06, 07:04 PM
Totally addicted
You are 80% Addicted!

Zhen
29-04-06, 09:16 PM
Totally addicted
You are 76% Addicted!

Starbubbs
05-05-06, 08:17 AM
Merde only 73% addicted. :o

Leomi
08-05-06, 09:03 PM
well 80% for me

Mist
08-05-06, 09:14 PM
76%. That's so...wrong.

Cronius
09-05-06, 07:23 AM
Totally addicted
You are 84% Addicted!

bharat
09-05-06, 09:32 AM
Totally addicted
You are 78% Addicted!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender: You scored higher than 99% on addiction level.

Ouch o.O

Kohl
09-05-06, 10:41 AM
Totally addicted
You are 76% Addicted!

You scored higher than 67% on addiction level

Willo
09-05-06, 02:46 PM
Totally addicted
You are 86% Addicted!

Arq
24-05-06, 07:44 AM
OMG! 94% Totally Addicted! Is that the highest score here? Now why can't I do that on AQ rolls.. :lol:

NE Way, enough of this quiz, I need to get back to Wow, back to Wow, I can't breathe, give me Wow, I need Wow, more more, I'm missing an instance, I'm missing my auctions, give me Wow now, come on, do it... :idea:

Guttormur
24-05-06, 10:43 AM
You are 86% addicted.

I have to beat heph at this... Alts alts alts!