PDA

View Full Version : The Politics of Fucking aka 50 Mistakes Women Make When Having Sex

Since
04-12-06, 08:00 AM
http://tweekerchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/so.html

Snippet:

4. Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that shit. It makes men pass out. It's a biological thing. Stop fighting it, and stop holding it over his head, it's not his fault.

9. Whining when he pushes your head down on his cock instead of stroking your hair. Know why he's pushing, skippy? Because you aren't doing it right, and have apparently ignored the other clues he's given you. Pay attention to the signals that he's sending you.

11. Expecting him to undress himself with any amount of grace. He's about to get some pussy. Be glad he bothered to take his pants all the way off. If it concerns you so much, undress him yourself.

lol material, don't agree with all of it but some of it is way too true~

Slothrop
04-12-06, 03:07 PM
To add to this check out the horribly coloured "Things my girlfriend and I have argued about (http://www.milmillington.com/)".

It amused me, at least.

Since
04-12-06, 03:11 PM
he needs help

Rorschach
04-12-06, 06:10 PM
37. Taking things way too seriously. Sex is funny. Actually it's hilarious. Somewhere along the line, someone is going to fall off of a bed, hit their head on a lighting fixture, accidentally kick a midget or trip over a goat. It's how you deal with it that really matters.

*snicker*

45. Anything that involves inserting anything into his body that he has not specifically approved before hand. I don't care what Cosmo says, some things are simply not pleasant surprises.

so true

Sikosh
04-12-06, 11:28 PM
37. Taking things way too seriously. Sex is funny. Actually it's hilarious. Somewhere along the line, someone is going to fall off of a bed, hit their head on a lighting fixture, accidentally kick a midget or trip over a goat. It's how you deal with it that really matters.

QFT!

Since
04-12-06, 11:32 PM
when the table breaks, it's not too funny though :(

Guttormur
05-12-06, 12:56 AM
11. Expecting him to undress himself with any amount of grace. He's about to get some pussy. Be glad he bothered to take his pants all the way off. If it concerns you so much, undress him yourself.

ahahaha, this is brilliant.

Adnan
07-12-06, 11:44 PM
She really over-reacts whenever she catches me wearing her underwear.

Azreil
13-12-06, 12:20 PM
the colour of that Arguments with GF page makes my eyes bleed o.O