PDA

View Full Version : Servers still down ?

Abjib
04-01-06, 05:33 PM
Nodrassil stil down or is it just me ?

the usual 1.x patch screw up it seems :(

Jibbajabba

Heph
04-01-06, 05:36 PM
Nordrassil is on fire, as usual :D 3 hours past the 'should be up by' time and nary a blue word :( I assume somethings gone quite pear shaped.

Andariel
04-01-06, 05:52 PM
as usual... this is the mos unlucky server. Downtime always exceeds ETA...

just hope it come sometime today and we all expirience the new goodies and Pally talents. And as usual blizzard says nothing about when all should be fixed just " Thanks for the understanding"

/cry
/shrug

Poweredge
04-01-06, 06:43 PM
6 more hours and Nord will have been down for 24 hours... time for us to prompt WoW into giving us a day to our account again.

Umbra
04-01-06, 06:51 PM
They won't refund us, they stopped doing that after the first 6 months as it's never their problem *cough* :?

Poweredge
04-01-06, 06:56 PM
Last big maint that went wrong they gave everyone with a char on Nord a day to their account.... it'll happen again I bet. :)

Abjib
05-01-06, 12:19 AM
anyone got a " good address " to complain to, my bro playing away fine got new chants new skills and killin new things... were here doing noting so all i can say is i hope we get something ! ..

Jibba

Haleth
05-01-06, 05:24 AM
We "get" to wait..
Very rewarding.. :(
Atleast we had some fun.. went raiding Hogger on Trollbane with lvl 4-5 alts.. :D

Andariel
05-01-06, 06:00 AM
Been lvling my RP char at Argent Dawn server .. a cute (ugly) shaman...

REALLY want my nordi back.. so i could do some AQ war efforts and raise my reputation ... and find few items and raise my rep again... and SOOOO MUCH to do. And maybe visit the Faire... argh

/roar
/sigh
/cry again

P.S. I think they should refund us with 1 extra day. Hope they do :roll:

Rorschach
05-01-06, 11:22 AM
Blizzard expect it to be up at 16:00 CET, and said they're refunding people 2 days for it.