PDA

View Full Version : hehe

Freyja
11-07-07, 09:11 AM
http://files.filefront.com/LE_OWNEDdivx/;7996713;/fileinfo.html

Happened on a US server that the MT of one of the top guilds (SSC/TK) transfered to another server into a Black Temple farmer guild. But time ago he gave his account pass to his friend (was in that guild too), who was so upset, that logged on the tank acc, vendored all the tanks stuff and deleted the character.

Donavan
11-07-07, 12:19 PM
An account hacked and stuff deleted

Looking for the humour in this....

:dots:
Don

Invigiator
11-07-07, 12:59 PM
Yeah! Pretty childish behaviour, not to mention abuse of trust. He stole the gold as well for his own gain.
Some high level alt.s deleted there too.

At least he's got a pics2prove.

Freyja
11-07-07, 01:33 PM
Donavan. Where was account hacked? He gave the pasword to his friend, who he trusted. Hope you got the point.

stormrider
11-07-07, 02:09 PM
How sad to have a so called friend like that :( maybe the video can be used to help get back stuff from bliz.

Donavan
11-07-07, 03:19 PM
Donavan. Where was account hacked? He gave the pasword to his friend, who he trusted. Hope you got the point.

I do get it, doenst matter if he knew the account details or not, the account is still considered 'breached'. Hope you get the point.

yh and some Friend...
Don

meiji
11-07-07, 03:48 PM
There's a message about giving account details to "friends" in there. ONE other person has my password and if she deletes my stuff then lets just say I have worse problems than my WoW acct.

It's not the first time it's happened and won't be the last. Lets hope that movie is a cautionary tale for others... but really, it is his own stupid fault.

Davala
11-07-07, 06:17 PM
Also a tale about turning your back on your friends, or at least mentally unstable friends with your account details.

Brexan
11-07-07, 11:23 PM
Also a tale about turning your back on your friends, or at least mentally unstable friends with your account details.

QTF

*note to self, never give Dav my password*

aastarius
11-07-07, 11:25 PM
Note to self: Trust no one :P

Brexan
11-07-07, 11:28 PM
Note to self: Trust no one :P

You can trust meeee Aast. At least, that's what the little people who tell me to burn things say.

aastarius
11-07-07, 11:35 PM
Burn Moonglade, now!!!

Brexan
11-07-07, 11:43 PM
Moonglade will grow back, the parts of your anatomy I would chop off...not so much >:P

Umbra
12-07-07, 08:13 AM
I read about this the other day :D

Turns out the guy had moved realm previously before that, after being allocated gear from MT'ing. This time he was doing it to join a BT guild, but his current guildies weren't going to let him get away lightly!

Loot hungry people like him/her(?) deserved to get fisted like that imo, and ofc it's always fun to laugh at drama(zomgPQwtfBBQ?!:love:)

aastarius
12-07-07, 08:13 AM
Moonglade will grow back, the parts of your anatomy I would chop off...not so much >:P
:(

Invigiator
12-07-07, 12:45 PM

If Moonglade grows back you can BURN IT AGAIN!!! \:D/ Missing anatomy parts can't be cut of again ... so there :P

aastarius
12-07-07, 05:34 PM
I not liking the direction this thread taking now :dots: